Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm Having a Surge in My Happy Underpants!

 
No time for blogging today! I am presently implementing a Surge Strategy in my Happy Underpants campaign, and the there is definitely a rise in the polls. (Jeepers! Ms. Gregarious, your XML spreadsheets are marvelous! I am virtually awash in downloadable polling data as we speak.) In the meantime, you can watch this swell clip of a news story from Channel 3 news about the Zaius/Gregarious campaign!

 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

At Thu Jul 10, 09:04:00 PM, Blogger Steve said...

i really need to buy one of those bumper stickers to put on my cardboard box.

 
At Fri Jul 11, 11:36:00 AM, Blogger Freida Bee said...

I'm glad that enthusiasm for your happy underpants is swelling, Dr. Zaius. In only 1,987 more years, the world may finally come to its senses.

 
At Fri Jul 11, 05:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a cool clip Z. Loved it!

 
At Fri Jul 11, 05:54:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Pidomon: Cool! My campaign is very pro-cardboard box, you know. ;o)

Freida Bee: The swelling enthusiasm in my Happy Underpants wants to thank you for your support, Freida Bee. As far as the world finally coming to its senses - Well, let's not hold our breath. ;o)

Zoey & Me: Thanks, Zoey & Me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts