Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Love in an Elevator, With Dr. Zaius

With apologies to Sleestak.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


At Thu Jul 10, 11:59:00 AM, Blogger Sleestak said...

The thing is, I can no longer look at most comic book panels without wondering what the characters would look like with an ape head superimposed on them.

At Thu Jul 10, 03:21:00 PM, Blogger Dave The Angry Rhode Islander said...

LOL, Sleestak, that would be an awesome diversion - placing lil' Zaius heads on all our favorite comic characters. I may have to try my hand at this, with the good doctor's permission, of course.

At Fri Jul 11, 11:32:00 AM, Blogger Freida Bee said...

Yes, that was a good ride. (Sigh....)

At Fri Jul 11, 05:58:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Sleestak: That's the spirit! Of course, Sleesstak is a good superimposition as well. :o)

Dave The Angry Rhode Islander: I have lost count long ago of all of the zaius heads I have placed on unlikely photos. please be placing lil' Zaius heads on all our favorite comic characters as much as you like! I would love it. :o)

Freida Bee: Indeed, yes. I would certainly enjoy getting stuck between floors with you again... ;o)


Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts  |  Older Posts