Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, October 10, 2008

Puppy Vs. Robot

 
No time for blogging today! Germaine Gregarious and I are busy spreading our populist foreign policy message to the world! (We promise the Mothra Girls in Mini-Skirts!) In the meantime, you can watch this swell video, "Puppy Vs. Robot: Epic Battle For Territorial Domination!" As Randal Graves would say, "Dans une société qui a aboli toute aventure, la seule aventure qui reste est celle d‘abolir la société!" ("In a society that has abolished all adventures, the only adventure left is to abolish society!")
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

At Fri Oct 10, 04:11:00 AM, Blogger Distributorcap said...

are you making condi your secretary of terrorism -- i see her mushroom cloud.....

i predict 535 electoral votes for zaius/gregarious -- you will lose Wyoming

 
At Fri Oct 10, 09:19:00 AM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

You forgot all the grammatical errors that I would make. But the mini skirts more than makes up for it!

 
At Fri Oct 10, 02:51:00 PM, Blogger chaos4700 said...

Awwww! Puppy versus robot! That is so cute! :D If cutesiness were mucus, I'd be Windexing my monitor right now. Sort of the metaphorical opposite of the fact that I had to Windex my monitor after Palin's attempts at cutesiness.

 
At Fri Oct 10, 02:53:00 PM, Blogger dguzman said...

I like the ironic peace medals.

And Germaine's fuck-me-boots, of course.

 
At Mon Oct 13, 10:35:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Distributorcap: Ha! Who needs Wyoming! Thanks, DCap. :o)

Randal Graves: Yay! Mini skirts and grammatical errors! Two great tastes that taste great together!

chaos4700: Isn't that a great video? I loved it! I did not seem to have the same "mucus" problem that you did, however...

dguzman: Thanks, Dguzman! I think that the peace medals are important. (You want to stay on message, you know.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts