Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Very Strange Classroom in Japan

 
No time for blogging today! I am too busy hard boiling my latest assignment as a private investigator! (It's a fitting vocation for me, I suppose. People have often mistaken me for a 'dick'.) While I'm helping Ms. Hathaway find her missing lawn sprinkler, you can watch this swell video of a very strange classroom in Japan. (I am not exactly sure why being a private investigator means that I have to wear a trenchcoat and fedora and walk around in the dark in sunglasses. The coat is far too warm, and I keep bumping into things!)
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

At Sat Dec 13, 05:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good one! Liked the license plate story too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts