Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, April 03, 2009

Keith Olbermann and the Sprinkles on the House GOP Budget

 
No time for blogging today! Germaine Gregarious and I are busy being interviewed by the mainstream media. (Jeepers! Is that thing a microphone, or are you just happy to see me?) In the meantime you can watch this swell video of Keith Olbermann talking about the sprinkles on the House GOP budget. (Aired 04/01/09). I think that this video is proof positive that Olbermann reads my blog! (This turn of events is certainly a change... I am usually the one stealing jokes from him, not the other way around!)
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

At Fri Apr 03, 08:49:00 PM, Blogger Tengrain said...

Damn you, Zaius! Olbermann neve steals jokes from me!

Regards,

Tengrain

 
At Mon Apr 06, 02:53:00 PM, Blogger Dean Wormer said...

I love Land of the Giants. Watch out for the giant German Shepherd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts