Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, March 27, 2009

Don't Laugh...

When 900 years you reach, look as good, you will not.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


At Fri Mar 27, 12:11:00 PM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

When 40 years I reach, standing I hope to be.

At Fri Mar 27, 02:45:00 PM, Blogger Tengrain said...

Work done, you have. Tell, I can.



PS - this is my favorite picture of you yet.

At Fri Mar 27, 03:28:00 PM, Blogger CDP said...

Look one day older than 800, you do not.

At Sat Mar 28, 12:00:00 AM, Blogger Bubs said...

And those arrogant bastards aren't even trying to polish that turd.

At Sat Mar 28, 12:01:00 AM, Blogger Liberality said...

Sharp as tack, mind still is.

At Sat Mar 28, 12:23:00 AM, Blogger nightjar said...

I reckon that's an elephant type turd? Fitting.

May I ask a question Dr. Z. How do you do your cartoon bubbles and hand written like script?

At Sat Mar 28, 03:19:00 PM, Blogger GETkristiLOVE said...

Best photoshop yet, this one is.

At Sat Mar 28, 04:59:00 PM, Blogger Jang-chub Ozer said...

If you were a time lord, you'd be only a spring chicken at 900. Well either that or Peter Davidson.

At Mon Mar 30, 08:49:00 PM, Blogger Xena said...

"Mudhole? Slimy? My blog this is!"

At Tue Mar 31, 05:40:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Randal Graves: When 40 years old you reach, batsh*t crazy you will still be! ;o)

Tengrain: Surgery plastique I have had not! Naturally charming and handsome and furry I just am.

CDP: Why thank you, Aunt Dahlia! A creature endowed with great perceptive abilities, you must be. :o)

Bubs: I disagree. They have been polishing the same turds for at least 8 years!

Liberality: Sharp as mashed potatoes, my mind more resembles. ;o)

nightjar: Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro. You can also use websites like It's easy! You can find stuff through Google, too.

GETkristiLOVE: This is actually a picture of a sculpture that someone made. I just cut it out and put it on the planet Dagoba. You are are very kind, though! Thank you, GETkristiLOVE.

Jang-chub Ozer: Ack! If I was a Time Lord, I would have to worry about Daleks!

Xena: Chocolate cake? Ice cream? A fork and a spoon I do need!

At Tue Mar 31, 08:20:00 AM, Blogger Xena said...

Use the Fork, Doc. Stretch out with your feelings.


Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts  |  Older Posts