Ack! As I have been tagged by the commendable bibliothecary Liberality,
I submit the following installment of the "Six Random Things" meme. First things first, though. I must post the rules:
1. Link to the person
who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So without further ado, I relinquish the following six random indulgences about me:
Even though I am both a scientist and a theologian, I still find many things inexplicable.
I haven't had a speeding or parking ticket in over 15 years.
Now that Sanjay Gupta
] has turned down the post of surgeon general, I am still hoping that President Obama will consider me for the post. I know that Howard Dean has been pegged for the job, but in the capacity of head brain surgeon of Ape City, I have performed almost as many lobotomies as Howard Dean has as Democratic National Committee Chairman!
I know the difference between bits and bytes.
(Especially when it relates to cake and ice cream!)
I live in constant fear of killer robots from the future.
I still have a crush on Laurie Partridge.