Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Literal Video Version of Bonnie Tyler's "Total Eclipse of the Heart"

 
No time for blogging today! I am busy performing dentistry on FOX News pundits. (Jeepers! You wouldn't believe the bicuspids on Michelle Malkin... And she could sure use a breath mint!) In the meantime you can watch this swell video of a Literal Video Version of Bonnie Tyler's "Total Eclipse of the Heart" that I stole from Freida Bee's awesome blog.
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

At Mon Jun 15, 11:38:00 AM, Blogger Swinebread said...

I loved how videos were so random back in the 80s

 
At Tue Jun 16, 11:05:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

This one especially. It's funny, I remember this video and I didn't really realize how ridiculous it was until I saw this version.

 
At Tue Jun 16, 12:49:00 PM, Blogger Batocchio said...

We featured this one not long ago - I hate this song, and love the literal version. And you're right, I forgot exactly how crazy it was. Same guy directed Highlander, IIRC...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts