Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thank you, Bubs! Thank you, Jintrinsique!

 
Imagine my surprise when I recieved a package from the Uniquely Yours Pastry Shoppe...

Filled with the most delightful baked goods that you can imagine! Bubs from the Sprawling Ramshackle Compound sent me this delicious box of bakery goodness for some photoshop work [ 1, 2 ] that I did for his daughter. And it was all baked by the awesome blogger Jintrinsique! (Am I lucky or what?)

Thank you, Bubs! Thank you, Jintrinsique! I am not worthy of such rich, creamy culinary goodness, but I'm gonna eat it anyway! I am sending a telepathic blog bite of these delicious items out to each and every one of you. (Except the chocolate peanut butter cookies. I'm saving those for myself!)
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

6 Comments:

At Wed Jun 24, 01:32:00 PM, Blogger Kelly the little black dog said...

I don't know. I think you need to have your readers taste test them first to be certain they're safe for you to eat.

 
At Wed Jun 24, 06:12:00 PM, Blogger ZIRGAR said...

All I get for my photoshop work is aches and pains. LOL. Good for you, sir!

 
At Thu Jun 25, 11:40:00 AM, Blogger jin said...

Yay! :-D

 
At Thu Jun 25, 11:25:00 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Shit, man, if I'd known they'd look that good I'd have eaten them myself. Good thing I didn't have a hand in the packing.

Enjoy, and thank you again!

 
At Fri Jun 26, 05:45:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Kelly the little black dog: Hey! That sounds like something that I would say!

ZIRGAR: Jeepers! If it hurts when you photoshop, maybe you aren't doing it right!

Jin: Thanks, Jin! :o)

Bubs: Thanks, Bubs! :o)

 
At Sun Jul 05, 10:02:00 AM, Blogger Freida Bee said...

I'm going to google map search that address and see what it looks like there in the future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts