(These are just a few of the fine blogs that are worthy of an award, and I shall endevour to catch up on some of my past-due-award-handing-out-duties in the near future.)
And now for the 10 honest things:
1. I rarely eat seafood, with the exception of tuna fish and those little Pepperidge Farm's Goldfish Crackers.
2. When I get around to it, I have been known to procrastinate.
3. Although Dream Girl is supposed to be the prettiest girl in the Legion of Superheroes, I've always had a crush on Saturn Girl.
4. I am fully aware of the importance of goggles when fighting monsters from outer space.
5. I don't really understand matadors. I would much rather eat pot roast than argue with it.
8. I think that cheeseburgers are way
better than plain old hamburgers.
7. As much as I like this picture, I would like it even more if there was a larger serving of ice cream. (And maybe even some cake.) I think that it's just awful that models and actresses feel compelled to practically starve themselves with such small dessert portions.
8. Although I am curious, I have absolutely no idea what is in this specimen jar.
9. I think that Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are one of the four basic food groups. and finally...
10. Did I ever tell you that my cat is awesome? My cat is awesome!