Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, March 14, 2008

The Minimalist Meme

 

M.Yu has tagged me for the minimalist memoir. (caution, his blog is for adults only! Definitely not work safe.)

Here are the rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

My submission is as follows:

"Mmm... chocolate cake? Two slices, please!"

I inflict this meme on the following bloggers: I, Splotchy, Kirby, Dean Wormer, Aunt Dahlia and The Ardent Thread (Kimono Hime) ( 2, 3 ).
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

8 Comments:

At Fri Mar 14, 11:02:00 AM, Blogger Dean Wormer said...

Noooooooooooooo!

 
At Fri Mar 14, 11:18:00 AM, Blogger Splotchy said...

Not only did I do this, I also postulated a very exciting meme theory in the same post!

 
At Fri Mar 14, 11:31:00 AM, Blogger Claire said...

I did this one for The Italian Bird, and now I shall do another. 6 more words won't kill me.

Hey, there it is!

 
At Sat Mar 15, 02:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting! I'll have to get busy.

 
At Sat Mar 15, 01:09:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Dean Wormer: Hee hee hee!

Splotchy: Ha! That's hilarious! You put a lot of work into that post.

CDP: Ha! Good one! Like falling off a log. ;o)

The Ardent Thread: Yay! Maybe I can win some free fabric if I'm extra good. ( have no what I would do with it, though.)

 
At Tue Mar 18, 12:59:00 PM, Blogger M.Yu said...

Never tagged you Dr. Z! I am unpopular enough!
But if I were going to, at this one has a high TMS.

 
At Tue Mar 18, 01:17:00 PM, Blogger M.Yu said...

I see que paso', I linked, not tagged and now this!
Oy, what have I wrought!

 
At Fri Mar 21, 10:10:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

What the heck are you talking about, M.Yu?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts