Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The proper V-Day sentiment: Be thoughtful, friendly, kind, and how much did it cost?

Have a happy, unimaginative, manipulative and shallow Valentines Day!

Really Stupid Joke Warning:

Q: What did the chocolate syrup say to the ice cream?
A: "I’m sweet on you!"

Q: Why do valentines have hearts on them?
A: Because spleens would look pretty gross!

Q: What did one pickle say to the other?
A: "Valentine, you mean a great dill to me!"

Q: What would you get if you crossed a dog with a Valentine's Day card?
A: A card that says, "I love you drool-ly!"

Q: What did one light bulb say to the other?
A: "I love you a whole watt!"

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

At Tue Feb 13, 08:41:00 PM, Blogger Becca said...

I love lame jokes and these are so amusing!

 
At Fri Feb 16, 05:03:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

I love lame jokes as well, but I think that they are an acquired taste. Some people hate them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts