Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Few Random Political Videos Brought to You by Rove the Merciless

Serious
Pelosi and Cheney on the House Floor
Bush on the Ashcroft Hospital Visit
Gov. Mitt Romney's New Ad
Stop the Clash of Civilizations
Olbermann on Gonzales
Humorous
Sandy Belle Sings to the Troops
RX Re: NSA + AGs
Laura Bush Music Video
Ferrets For Freedom
george bush is funny

I can't believe that the media is whitewashing the exchange that took place on the floor of the House of Representatives on Tuesday between Speaker Pelosi and Dick Cheney. They covered it briefly on CNN early on Wednesday morning, and then no one has reported on it since. The clip is from The Gavel.

The Video Stop the Clash of Civilizations is from Monkey Muck, Sandy Belle Sings to the Troops and Laura Bush Music Video are from The Omnipotent Poobah, and Olbermann on Gonzales is via Greatscat. If you liked the Laura Bush Music Video, you can visit the artist at meckystecky.com.

There are also two must see videos at Crooks and Liars, Olbermann Mocks O'Reilly’s "Serious" Reporting and Bill O'Reilly: NBC JAZZED About Dead Afghan Children.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

7 Comments:

At Thu Jun 21, 12:42:00 PM, Blogger Angry Ballerina said...

"Everyone came around here
Everyone else got sick
And watched the clock tickin' slowly
Everyone knew the ending
Opened a bag of tricks "
-cold

 
At Thu Jun 21, 01:48:00 PM, Blogger Life As I Know It Now said...

As for the exchange that took place between Pelosi and Cheney, I guess it's gonna stay a secret because the links won't work, just FYI for you Dr. Z.

 
At Thu Jun 21, 02:01:00 PM, Blogger Life As I Know It Now said...

I tried to google the story about Pelosi and Cheney and I got nothing current so give links please.

 
At Thu Jun 21, 03:15:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

angry ballerina: How appropriate, the lyrics to a song called "End Of The World". Another title from the same set of songs is also quite nice, "Sick Of Man".

Liberality: The link actually does work. I can't imagine why you are having trouble with it, unless you have a pop-up blocker gone haywire or something. I can get it to work on two different computers. this link is here. I apologize if I have caused you any wasted effort on your part. I did not intend to cause any problem for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL8AETZSy3E

Don't miss the funny part.

 
At Thu Jun 21, 04:56:00 PM, Blogger Life As I Know It Now said...

okay, it was my computer, thanks for the update.

 
At Thu Jun 21, 05:30:00 PM, Blogger Angry Ballerina said...

wow, I'm impressed.

 
At Fri Jun 22, 09:51:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

:o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts