Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Monday, June 18, 2007

"The Bible Summarized by a Smartass" is Finished!


The completion of a masterpiece! Samuari Frog has finished his ongoing feature, "The Bible Summarized by a Smartass." The final chapter is "Part Thirty-Four: The Revelation". For those heathens that have not been reading from the beginning, repent! You can find the index for this masterpiece here. Learn the good book from a master! But be warned, the Frogster does not pull any punches as he delivers his Sunday school treats. His words of wisdom should be taken with a grain of salt, and a wedge of lime.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

At Mon Jun 18, 11:05:00 AM, Blogger SamuraiFrog said...

I thank you, sir! It's a nice feeling to finally have this long project completed. Now I can say what I find many fundamentalists cannot: yes, sir, I have read the Bible. I just updated the index page so every entry is there. Thanks for sending people my way, Doctor!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts