Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Karl Rove Ate My Emails


Crooks and Liars has a great clip from "Countdown" of an interview by Keith Olbermann of David Shuster about the bazillion missing emails from White House officials email accounts. This interview is based on information from a preliminary House Oversight Committee report on possible violations of the Presidential Records Act by the White House and White House officials. Go, Hank, Go! Watch the video at Crooks and Liars!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

At Tue Jun 19, 08:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Dr. Z - I have spit up on myself again. You really need to warn the innocent when you do this.

Regards,

Tengrain

 
At Tue Jun 19, 09:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - I want that guy's tinfoil hat for my collection!

Pleaaaasse!

 
At Wed Jun 20, 06:29:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Tengrain: Perhaps I should warn the innocent about such things, but are you saying that this is a category that you would fall into?

DCup: You will need to contact the GOP on that question, my apologies. Their tinfoil hat collection is quite extensive, I gather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts