Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Monday, July 09, 2007

Blue Gal is Trying to Remind You of Something...


Oh my gosh! I missed Elizabeth McQuern of Bella Rossa's Birthday! It was on the 7th of July!

And Jeepers! Blue Gal has pointed out that I have missed Alicia Morgan of Last Left Turn before Hooterville's birthday too! Her Birthday was on the 8th!

Ack! And Quaker Dave's Birthday was on the 8th, too! I missed his birthday too! And RevPhat of Unruly Mob/Les Enrages' birthday was on the 7th! How did I miss all of these birthdays!?!?!

I was starting to feel really guilty, and then I realized what was going on. You see, Blue Gal's Birthday is on the 16th. She is dropping hints left and right about all of these other birthdays, in hopes that we don't forget hers. Ha! I think that is actually very clever. I shall have to use the same ruse when my birthday rolls around!

Oh, and here are some other birthdays we haven't missed this month: AL of Threading Water has her birthday on July 10th, Qwerty of Qwerty's Qoncepts has his birthday on the 23rd, and Paul -V- of Brainshrub's birthday is on the 28th.

By the way, the delicious ladybug cake is by K's Cakes. She makes the best cakes ever! I'll have two slices, please. Hmm... I wonder who else has a birthday in July? Golly!

UPDATE: Phydeaux Speaks' birthday is on the 11th!

UPDATE: Samurai Frog of Electronic Cerebrectomy is having a birthday on the 17th!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

7 Comments:

At Mon Jul 09, 01:56:00 PM, Blogger threadingwater said...

Oh, Dr. Z, from the confines of my human cage (and, yeah, I'm wearing go-go boots) I beg you, please!

When shall we know the date of thy birth?

 
At Mon Jul 09, 01:57:00 PM, Blogger splord said...

My very own is on the 11th, but I'll accept this post as a prescient acknowledgment of same.

 
At Tue Jul 10, 08:38:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

ThreadingWater: Happy Birthday! I love your blog! And you your go-go boots! Some fashions are so classic, that they just never go away.

You want to know my birthday? You are ever so kind! I was born on the Ides of April, 3890 A.D. Time travel is so confusing. I am actually negative 3890 years old. Try and explain that to the DMV!

Phydeaux Speaks: Happy Birthday, sir! I have updated the post to include your name. Have some cake!

 
At Tue Jul 10, 02:17:00 PM, Blogger SadButTrue said...

Thanks for the link, and inclusion in your blogroll. And thanks to technorati, I became aware of another great blog. Suu-weet!! You'll be on our blogroll too. And once a few millenia have passed, Happy Birthday, Dr. Zaius.

 
At Wed Jul 11, 05:13:00 AM, Blogger SamuraiFrog said...

Thanks for adding me in there, Doctor! I appreciate the birthday wishes.

 
At Wed Jul 11, 06:45:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

SadButTrue: Hey, I didn't realize that you were part of Ice Station Tango! I love that blog! I have been reading that for ages! Somebody is going to have explain this whole technorati thing to me someday. Happy birthday!

SamuraiFrog: Happy birthday, sir! Think of it this way - You are not getting older, your getting bloggier!

 
At Wed Jul 18, 12:08:00 PM, Blogger Elizabeth McQuern said...

Aw, Dr. Z, I just noticed this birthday post! Thanks so much for thinking of me. Very sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts