Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator and the Giant Jimmy Olsen Robot of Doom!    

 

As you may recall, I was recently attacked by an entire press conference of Dr. Monkerstein's Robot Army of Jimmy Olsens! Just as I soundly thwarted their attempts to influence the media, I found that the city was under attack by a giant Jimmy Olsen Transformer robot!


Things were looking pretty grim for yours truly, until Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator and his trusty ship, the Danger Sled intervened. Click here to read the exciting conclusion to this hair-raising tale of action and adventure!
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

6 Comments:

At Wed Sep 05, 05:10:00 PM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Sorry it took me so long to get there. I was stuck in the space tollbooth without the correct change. Yeah, that's it...

 
At Wed Sep 05, 07:16:00 PM, Blogger Germaine Gregarious said...

I'm glad y'all can come by for the Mai Tai's. The house band is warming up just for our special guest, Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator!

 
At Wed Sep 05, 11:36:00 PM, Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Don't go Jon! It's A Trap!!



At least that is what Adimeral Ackbar said.

Vote for jon

 
At Thu Sep 06, 08:44:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator: Damn! Do you have change for a Quatloo? See you at the Rumpus Room!

Germaine Gregarious: Yay! Party at the Rumpus Room!

A Army Of (Cl)One: Don't be absurd. Many Bothens died to bring us this information.

 
At Fri Sep 07, 02:20:00 PM, Blogger Justice said...

I posted a comment but it has disappeared

 
At Sat Sep 08, 09:27:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Don't look at me! I didn't delete it. If you are born in the Year of the Rat, then you are the same astrolgical sign as James Bond! Very cool, just like your blog!

Which reminds me, If you are talking about the comment about naked Batman, I did see that. It didn't disappear, it was on another post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts