Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Zaius Poll - Should Zaius Help Talyor to Stop the Alpha Omega Bomb?

 
Alpha Omega Bomb

As much as I dislike the President of the NRA, I must say that I agree with the majority of the voters in this poll. The dire situation that happened to Taylor and I in the lair of the Neocons is very similar to the situation that is happening in the American congress right now. Only with the help of both sides of the aisle will any real change be possible. Damn you, Taylor! I will even work with a Republican to stop the end of the world!
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

At Tue Sep 04, 08:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell, I'd work with a HUMAN if I had to.

 
At Wed Sep 05, 02:39:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

There is no room for a disagreement between species nor partisan bickering at a time of dire need! When faced with the end of the world, you must make do with whatever allies you can find. (As long as you don't forsake your basic principals, of course.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts