Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The 12 Days of Christmas: Day 6

 
No time for blogging today! Ms. Gregarious and I are busy discussing advanced political theory with some neocon zombies that from the Project for a New American Century. I do hope that we finish up soon because I am running out of extra large plastic bags, and I am almost out of trunk space! In the meantime you can watch these swell Christmas videos. I've got South Park: Merry F@%#%ing Christmas, Mad TV: Raging Rudolph, "If Santa Claus Were Like Fox TV's '24'", Lobo's paramilitary Christmas Special, A Christmas Gory (Spoof Trailer), Ali G's Christmas Message, and for a special musical treat, I have Morticia Addams singing "Deck the Halls".
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

At Tue Dec 18, 07:15:00 AM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

Silly me, I expected Sheriff Lobo! Because, as you know, where else can you find specialized paramilitary training than in a country police force!

 
At Tue Dec 18, 07:36:00 AM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

lol, where did that Lobo special come from?

 
At Wed Dec 19, 05:53:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Randal Graves: Yeah, like that fine Homeland Security expert Barney Fife!

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator: You know, I was talking about Chrstmas videos with a guy at work, and he showed it to me. He said it was made by a college student, and that one of the actors was pretty famous. I couldn't figure out which one was famous though. (Maybe their fame is the secret kind of fame...?) I had never heard of Lobo, the DC knock-off of Wolverine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts