Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Sunday, December 23, 2007

The 12 Days of Christmas: Day 11

 
No time for blogging today! I am busy helping Germaine Gregarious clean up after her potluck last night. (I wonder if there is any more of BAC's jello left? There's always room for jello!) In the meantime, you can watch these swell videos. I've got John Denver and The Muppets singing "The Twelve Days of Christmas", Frank Sinatra singing "Merry Little Christmas", The Carpenters singing "Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire", U2 singing "It's Christmas Baby" and Christina Aguilera and Brian McKnight singing "Merry Little Christmas".
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

At Sun Dec 23, 02:37:00 PM, Blogger Swinebread said...

Big clean up, Huh! I was the only one man enough to try your homunculus eyeballs... ...Of course I looked a little silly doing it (See Here)

 
At Mon Dec 24, 07:15:00 AM, Blogger Distributorcap said...

no bing and david bowie singing the "little drummer boy"

 
At Mon Dec 24, 10:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love, love, love that vintage photo!

But I wouldn't want to touch that mess for anything!

Clean as you go, people, clean as you go....

 
At Wed Dec 26, 08:48:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Swinebread: Ha! What a great picture! I don't think that your eating homunculus eyeballs made you look silly, at least not when compared to your outfit! That was silly!

Distributorcap: Au contraire, mon frère! I initially posted Bing and Bowie singing "The Little Drummer Boy" here, and repeated it here just for you!

DCup: I love this picture too. Besides the huge mess, notice that it is nearly three o'clock in the morning, and they even have a TV in the kitchen! This painting must have been done in the early sixties. That's kind of unusual.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts