Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Saturday, December 22, 2007

The 12 Days of Christmas: Day 10

 
No time for blogging today! Germaine Gregarious said that she wants to give me a toothache! (Mmm... Peppermint! I'll take two please! I hope that this does not spoil my dinner...) In the meantime, you can watch these swell videos. I've got Bing Crosby singing "White Christmas", Karen Carpenter singing "Merry Christmas, Darling", Billy Idol singing "Jingle Bell Rock", The Trans Siberian Orchestra playing "Christmas Canon", and last but not least, John Lennon singing "So This is Christmas".
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

At Sat Dec 22, 07:13:00 PM, Blogger Freida Bee said...

Share you must, Dr. Zauis.

 
At Sun Dec 23, 12:15:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Why certainly, Freida Bee! Would you like spearmint or peppermint? I like peppermint.

 
At Sun Dec 23, 01:19:00 PM, Blogger spocko said...

I love Bow Wow Wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts