Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, December 21, 2007

Zaius Nation is Officially Sneeze-O-Licious!


The advertising slogan used to go, "They'll know you've arrived when you arrive in an Edsel." In today's stats I found a link to me that has my arriving Edsel style written all over it.

Somebody linked my post about the girl from Danger Island and her white pants on the Sneeze Fetish Forum. That's right - The Sneeze Fetish Forum. I had no idea that there was even such a thing as a "sneeze fetish." It's very odd when you think about it, the girl sneezes and the guy needs a tissue!

Anyway, I am immortalized in the halls of the Sneeze Fetish Forum under the category of "Sneezing in the Media" - and there isn't even a mention of a sneeze in the post!

I'm suddenly glad that I don't have any allergies. On the other hand, I'll bet that the Sneeze Fetish Forum is just the place to find the name of a good pulmonologist!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

7 Comments:

At Fri Dec 21, 04:22:00 PM, Blogger Comrade Kevin said...

File under: irony.

I have a similar story to share. After posting about the evils of our increasingly hyper-sexual society, I, to underscore my point, posted a picture of the infamous thong for preteen girls.

Now I am receiving traffic specifically seeking preteen girls in thongs.

*head desk*

 
At Fri Dec 21, 08:37:00 PM, Blogger Alicia Morgan said...

My most popular post of late has been one that I wrote last year, but it's entitled "Want A Good Job? Join Blackwater!"

You would not believe how many people do a search for that.

 
At Sat Dec 22, 06:17:00 AM, Blogger Fran said...

Oh Dr... I have the Kleenex if you have the time.

Sneeze fetish. And I thought it was only me.

Although if I want it to be only me, I can adjust it to sneezing ape fetish. Yes that does work.

(eew)

 
At Sat Dec 22, 09:05:00 AM, Blogger M.Yu said...

Ah...Ah...Ah...Ahhhhhh............... choooooo.....ahchoooo ...ahchoooo....ahchooo ...oh yes.... achooooooooooooooooooooooo

 
At Sat Dec 22, 09:32:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Comrade Kevin: Ack! I had never even heard of such a thing. Google has 146,000 hits for that subject. Sick sad world.

Alicia Morgan: Ack! That's pretty ironic too. I was really kind of joking. I just thought it was kind of funny. I mean - do people actually have a 'sneeze fetish'?

FranIAm: "Oh Dr... I have the Kleenex if you have the time."

That's the best offer that I have had all week!

 
At Sun Dec 23, 08:27:00 PM, Blogger Fran said...

Just send me your secret location... I am there.

 
At Mon Dec 24, 07:00:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Ooo-La-La!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts