Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, March 06, 2008

The Wingnut Factory is Under New Management...

 
Now that John McCain is the Republican presidential candidate, he is in charge of the whole Republican party...

I thought of something yesterday while I watching the news. Now that John McCain is the Republican presidential candidate, he is in charge of the whole Republican party - The same party that tried to crush his campaign and said that they didn't like him very much in no uncertain terms. I wonder what's going on behind closed doors at the wingnut factory these days...
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

At Thu Mar 06, 04:35:00 AM, Blogger Romius T. said...

First!

Not only seconds after you post sir! I a good human!

 
At Thu Mar 06, 06:51:00 AM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

They're all other Boleyn girls now.

 
At Thu Mar 06, 01:52:00 PM, Blogger Dean Wormer said...

Nice pic. Not only is he head of the Republican party but he's also the home of the whopper.

 
At Fri Mar 07, 05:46:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Romius T.: Hey! That's great. You're new to me, I think. I'll have to check out your blog!

Randal Graves: Yes, but they believe in Caveman Jesus, so it's OK.

Dean Wormer: Ha! I should have woked that in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts