Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Monday, March 03, 2008

Zaius Nation Goes From a Complete Unknown to Merely Very Obscure!

 

Over 200,000 Customers Served! I would like to thank all of my customers from the bottom of my heart. I would like to especially thank my running mate, Germaine Gregarious, and all of the candidates for 2008, Dr. Monkerstein, Samurai Frog, Dr. Smith, Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator, Sleestak, I, Splotchy, GETkristiLOVE, Evil Dictator, Fluke Starbucker, Professor Xavier, Tony Stark, and of course the official poet laureate of the Zaius/Gregarious campaign, Freida Bee, and the official spokesperson for the Zaius/Gregarious campaign, Sandra Lou! Viva la Revolution!

I would also like to thank Angry Ballerina, Anaïs Nohant, The Aristocrats, Atomic Romance, Aunt Dahlia, Badtux the Snarky Penguin, Beautiful Day Rule, Beginning to Bird, Bella Rossa, Blue Gal, Cap'n Dyke, Pirate Queen, Capitol Punishment, Carnival of the Liberals, Chicken Head, Circle Jerk at the Square Dance, Comrade Kevin's Chrestomathy, Darkblack, Darwin's Dagger, The Dean's Office, Devilham's Attic, DistributorCap NY, Electronic Cerebrectomy, Eli Lyons, Evil Spock, Five Public Opinions, FranIAm, Freida Bee, Germaine Gregarious, Get-Your-Zs, The Great Endarkenment, Here Comes Johnny Yen Again, House of the Rising Sons, I Am Bossy, I Am Jacks Non-Blog, Ice Station Tango, I, Splotchy, I Make No Promises, Impeachment and Other Dreams, The Inconvienent Truth, Jazz from Hell, Jess Wundrun, Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator, Jon Swift, Jonestown, Kelly the Little Black Dog, Kimonomomo, L'ennui mélodieux, Lady, That's My Skull, Last Left Turn Before Hooterville, Les Enrages.org, The Liberal Coalition, Liberality, Like Kryptonite To Stupid, Luminiferous Ether, Maui Girl, Mental Detritus, Midnight/Noise, Mock, Paper, Scissors, Mondo Marco, Monkey Muck, Morning Martini, My Two Sense, MWB's World, Neural Gourmet, Neccoland, The Needs of the Few, The Nefarious Lair of LGPPP, Inc., No Smoking in the Skull Cave, A Noble Undoing, Omnipotent Poobah, the Opinion Mill, The Otherwhirled, Patriotboy, Phydeaux Speaks, Pidomon's Posts, PoliTits, Rabbits, Toyen, and so forth, Republic of Sestakastan, Scholars and Rogues, Silly Humans, Skippy the Bush Kangaroo, Some Guy's Blog, Spocko's Brain [ 2 ]. spiiderweb, Stump Lane, This Is It, Two Minutes In The Box, Übermilf, Unruly Mob/Les Enrages, Vagabond Scholar, Yikes! [ 2 ]. Wink Studios, Witches and Scientists, Westcoast Walker, Wondertrash, Wyldth1ng, Get-Your-Zs.


M.Yu at Jade Gate (adults only!) has added this swell poem in the comments:

Red hair and brains too,
who would not like to be like you?
Monkeys are cool, but Apes are great,
Dr.Zaius and Germaine will win in '08!

Thanks, M.Yu!
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

16 Comments:

At Mon Mar 03, 10:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

even though i'm 100% heterosexual, i feel i should be honest and divulge my long-kept little secret.

gawd, i love ewe!

interpret at will, but if Mrs. Other is around i'll steadfastly deny both interpretations.

 
At Mon Mar 03, 10:53:00 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Hey Doc, is blogging hard when you're wearing your POTUS costume? You probably just dictate and one of your many minions enters the data.

 
At Mon Mar 03, 03:01:00 PM, Blogger Fran said...

Now that is impressive. However it is not a surprise!

Bravo good Doctor!

And Germaine in the blue is positively dreamy!

 
At Mon Mar 03, 03:35:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

No thanks necessary sir, after all it was you who inspired me to start blogging.

 
At Mon Mar 03, 03:43:00 PM, Blogger Freida Bee said...

I think I'll have to post-factoly come up with a poem for the occasion. Being your and Ms. Gregarious's poet laureate is surely one of the greatest honors I shall achieve in this life. Now, I am off to live up to the high expectations...

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
How the hell am I gonna come up with something new for you?

(I'll keep workin' on it.)

Many kisses and congratulations to you. I'm glad to be a customer. I hope the stimulus checks help you get more business, Doctor.

 
At Mon Mar 03, 05:05:00 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Your more than welcome Dr Z.
Congrats and many happy underpants to you

 
At Mon Mar 03, 10:08:00 PM, Blogger ThePoliticalCat said...

Dr. Z,

I just blogrolled you. I'll probably live to regret it, but may I have a spot on your blogroll?

I blog at La Casa de Los Gatos and CultureVultures as ThePoliticalCat. Thank you.

tpc, Asst. Jnr. Sec'ty to The Sec'ty of Good.

 
At Mon Mar 03, 11:16:00 PM, Blogger Guzmán said...

Doc, your next de-lousing is on me. - JAZZ from HELL

 
At Tue Mar 04, 02:35:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

dguzman: Thank you! I am indeed an ape among men, but I can't blame them for that. They're only human!

Commander Other: Hmm... Is that a sheep in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me? ;o)

Mark: No need to worry about my presidential garb! It's metaphysically drip dry and wrinkle free.

FranIAm: Thank you FranIAm, or should I call you the Secretary of Good?

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein: It is you that have been an inspiration to the rest of us, Dr. Monkerstein.

Freida Bee: Every word you utter is a delightful poem, Freida Bee.

pidomon: And happy underpants to you!

ThePoliticalCat: Thank you! I have blogrolled you as well!

Guzmán: I am deeply offended! Sir, I resemble that remark!

 
At Tue Mar 04, 07:06:00 AM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

Thanks for the link sir! It looks like I did have enough votes to get on your list. Muah!

 
At Tue Mar 04, 01:25:00 PM, Blogger Distributorcap said...

if i hve contributed in any way to your success, then i am happy!

germaine is looking very Jackie Kennedy

 
At Tue Mar 04, 04:36:00 PM, Blogger M.Yu said...

I want to be an Ape like you when I grow up!

When I found your site, it became my "resource" to go to first, and it still is.

At the rate things look on your dancing bikini analytics, a million will be here soon.
After all, "some Apes are more equal than others."

I am no Frieda Bee but a humble offering...

Red hair and brains too,
who would not like to be like you?
Monkeys are cool, but Apes are great,
Dr.Zaius and Germaine will win in '08!

 
At Wed Mar 05, 02:42:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Randal Graves: You are a gentleman and a scholar, Mr. Graves. (And I'll try not to hold that against you.)

Distributorcap: But of course you have. She does have that certain... Je ne sais quoi...

Liberality: But of course! I can say that with humility.

M.Yu: Gosh! That's a great poem! You are very kind. I have added it to the post. I like the way you put things - I wish that all analytics could have dancing bikinis in them!

 
At Wed Mar 05, 04:47:00 PM, Blogger Comrade Kevin said...

I would like to phrase my compliments in binary code, so.

01010101010101010101010101

 
At Thu Mar 06, 06:08:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

1001001010010!

 
At Thu Mar 06, 01:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A belated congrats. Dr. Z.

A mile stone on your way to 1,000,000.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts