Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, May 30, 2008

Modern Monsters

 
No time for blogging today! I am busy proving to all of the other candidates that I am the "most electable"! (Because I'm orange, my victory is 'inevitable'!) In the meantime, you can watch these swell videos! I have two monster movie clips today. Although it is frightening to think that the ravages of our modern culture could create monsters as horrific as those depicted in this video, it is far more frightening to think that another culture could create children as misguided as those depicted in this video. (I must be off now, I have to go threaten some superdelegates!)
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

At Fri May 30, 04:04:00 PM, Blogger Bradda said...

Give em hell Dr. Z...

 
At Sat May 31, 09:24:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Stop trying to derail democracy Zaius, leave those super delegates alone!

 
At Sat May 31, 12:17:00 PM, Blogger Batocchio said...

Holy crap.

You said it.

 
At Sat May 31, 01:43:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wacky.

 
At Sun Jun 01, 02:34:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Bradda: Heck! I gonna give 'em heck! ;o)

Dr. Monkerstein: Ha! You must seat all of the uncommitted delegates in Atlantis and Narnia, you cad!

Batocchio: Yes. It is indeed frightening. :o)

Wyldth1ng: yep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts