Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

This Swell Song Captures the Spirit of the Democratic Party at the Moment!

 
No time for blogging today! Germaine Gregarius and I are busy cleaning up a few things in Washington! I personally use 2 kinds of shampoo and over five different kinds of hair conditioner to practice my own kind of dirty politics. (This reminds me of the time we re-created Hurricane Katrina for Grover Norquist in a bathtub.) In the meantime, you can watch this swell music video! I am sure that after this swell Democratic primary we have enjoyed, you will agree that this song captures the spirit of the party, and will become the new Democratic theme song! (Now where is my loofah... Whoops! Jeepers, Ms. Gregarious - I do believe that you have grabbed the wrong nozzle!)
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

At Tue May 27, 04:15:00 PM, Blogger Unconventional Conventionist said...

I reject and denounce that song. I also rebuke and revile it.

 
At Tue May 27, 06:29:00 PM, Blogger Steve said...

that about sums it up

 
At Wed May 28, 07:05:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Unconventional Conventionist: Ha! But do you disavow and disown it? ;o)

Pidomon: Thanks! I used to have to wash my cat when she go older and unable to clean herself, to get rid of her fleas. Her heartfelt moaning in the bath always made me very sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts