Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Golly! It's John McBond Vs. Dr. NObama!

 

I am getting increasingly confused by some of the recent news stories. I already knew that America's first Muslim presidential candidate was also a member of Al Queda...


...And I am now I am being informed by the mainstream media that Barack Obama is also a martini swilling, country club elitist... [ 2, 3, 4, 5 ]

But I am horrified, shocked and dismayed to find from the evidence presented in this swell John McCain campaign video that Obama is also the nefarious James Bond villain, Dr. No! [ 1, 2, 3 ]


I am sure that I am just being naive, but I am having a bit of trouble picturing all of this. The latest news is that Obama is an elitist Chinese Muslim terrorist that hangs around in country clubs drinking martinis, has metal claws for hands and likes to cavort about his secret Jamaican Crab Key lair in a creepy inflatable radiation suit while disrupting Cape Canaveral rocket launches. Golly! It's John McBond Vs. Dr. NObama!

I wonder how he managed to escape the certain death of his unfortunate mishap in his nuclear reactor's cooling vat with only those powerful but ponderous prosthetic pinchers to climb out with? I guess that I will just have to look it up on 'the Google'. In their political section, they always frontline the top non-partisan sources to get to the bottom of these pesky political paradoxes!
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

12 Comments:

At Thu Jun 26, 10:49:00 AM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

"Do you expect me to vote?"
"No, I expect you to die!"

Oops, that was his Senate campaign.

 
At Thu Jun 26, 10:58:00 AM, Blogger Unconventional Conventionist said...

Since I am a country club elitist, I know ALL about this.

The bar tabs are simply way too high. There.

 
At Thu Jun 26, 03:10:00 PM, Blogger Claire said...

Haw! I LOVE how Karl Rove can call ANYONE a "martini-swilling country club elitist" with a straight face. Did he make that speech at a Teamsters' hall, or at the local Moose Lodge?

 
At Thu Jun 26, 07:04:00 PM, Blogger Ubermilf said...

CDP, I doubt Karl Rove has ever seen the inside of either of those places.

 
At Thu Jun 26, 07:55:00 PM, Blogger Bradda said...

"No, Mr. McCain, nobody says your a slouch............that you know of."

 
At Fri Jun 27, 09:26:00 AM, Blogger dguzman said...

For a young guy, he sure gets around.

 
At Fri Jun 27, 10:53:00 AM, Blogger Dean Wormer said...

Obama is Dr. Beeper?

 
At Fri Jun 27, 12:31:00 PM, Blogger Swinebread said...

Meh, John McCain is "Oldmember" (I stole that)

nice pics btw

 
At Sat Jun 28, 11:40:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Randal Graves: Ha! I thought of that line too, but it's the wrong movie! But not with the vote part. Good line, Randal! That line is from "Goldfinger".

Unconventional Conventionist: Ha! If the country club wasn't expensive, you wouldn't go! That's the point. ;o)

CDP: Karl Rove never ceases to amaze me. I hope that he get's his just desert! No dessert for him.

Übermilf: No, I doubt that he has ever seen a blue collar anything, except as a servant or waiter.

Bradda: Ha! Chevy Chase saves the day!

Dguzman:
For a young guy, he sure gets around.

Dean Wormer: In this picture Obama is Dr. Beeper, at least. Sadly, he was least recognizable character, and thus the most likely candidate to have his head replaced.

Swinebread: Ha! Good line. Thanks, Swinebread!

 
At Sat Jun 28, 04:49:00 PM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Uh, didn't McCain say no to the Gas tax holiday as well?

 
At Sun Jun 29, 09:50:00 PM, Blogger Mauigirl said...

Amazing stuff they come up with...

Oldmember, that's good!

 
At Mon Jun 30, 08:43:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator: Actually, no... McCain is 'Pro-Gas Tax Holiday'.

Madam Z: Eek! What's the other half? This story just get's scarier and scarier...

Mauigirl It must be true... I saw it on FOX News!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts