Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What CNN Isn't Telling You

270 electoral votes to win.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


At Wed Jun 11, 12:13:00 PM, Blogger Unconventional Conventionist said...

I hope there's a vote difference equal to or greater than 10% - which I think there very well could be.

If this election gets stolen TOO, I will be bald from snatching my hair out.

At Thu Jun 12, 10:10:00 AM, Blogger Swinebread said...

I can't wait for the steal...

At Fri Jun 13, 06:07:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Unconventional Conventionist: I too have fears about the election, and hope for a wide Diebold-proof margin. Losing my hair would be the least of my worries if the outcome is a disaster!

Blogger Swinebread: Ack! Considering the luuck of the Democratic Party in the last two presidential elections, I wish that you wouldn't use the word 'steal'! (Knock on wood...)


Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts  |  Older Posts