Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

An Important Word About Healthcare

 

Although I send my warmest wishes for a speedy recovery to Senator Edward Kennedy, I am shocked and appalled at the poor quality of the healthcare system here in the United States. It is horrifying to think that this country only has the resources to give brain surgery to some of it's citizens...

...But fails to provide brain surgery to those that truly need and deserve it!

Under my administration, I promise that no lobotomy will be left behind!
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

At Tue Jun 03, 01:31:00 PM, Blogger Bradda said...

I thought Billo got a lobodomy when he left Inside Edition. We all saw that crazy video of him wigging out. He soooo much calmer now on Fixed News.

 
At Tue Jun 03, 05:10:00 PM, Blogger GETkristiLOVE said...

I am shocked and appalled that Ted Kennedy's liver has made it this far - what kind of message is that sending to the young kids today?

 
At Tue Jun 03, 11:40:00 PM, Blogger Freida Bee said...

This is the second most promising campaign news I've heard all day....

 
At Thu Jun 05, 10:20:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Bradda: I think that Billo's FOX News induced stupor, er, calmness is done chiefly with special effects and medication.

GETkristiLOVE: If the kids today can absord Ted Kennedy's message, that will be a good thing, not a bad thing. :o)

Freida Bee: Yay! My campaign platform is catching on! Onward to the convention!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts