Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The Secret Mobile MainStream Media Misrepresentation Facilities

 
No time for blogging today! Germaine Gregarious and I have discovered the secret location of the Mobile MainStream Media Misrepresentation Facilities! We are on a secret mission to use some of our "refined interrogation techniques" on the makers of the WMD's at the MSM's MMSMMF, PDQ! (Who knew that television news could be so dangerous! I almost slipped and broke my neck on one of Anderson Cooper's oily obfuscations.) In the meantime you can watch this swell video from last year of the exchange that took place on the floor of the House of Representatives between Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Vice President Dick Cheney. (The clip is from The Gavel.) They covered it briefly on CNN, and then no one has reported on it since. (Jeepers! Speaker Pelosi certainly has an acute understanding of advanced political theory!)

I brought my 'can opener'. We're gonna have a blast!
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

10 Comments:

At Tue Jun 03, 01:36:00 PM, Blogger Bradda said...

Speaking of thongs...Wonder Woman is wearing some racy panties for a super hero.

 
At Tue Jun 03, 01:58:00 PM, Blogger Utah Savage said...

You leave me speechless in my awe of your creativity and wit. Well, maybe not quite speechless or I would not be saying anything at all. Well maybe I haven't really said anything. I might be turning into Randal Graves--my fondest wish. If only I could say nothing as gracefully as Randal. Good luck. Wish I had a can opener like that.

 
At Tue Jun 03, 03:40:00 PM, Blogger Unconventional Conventionist said...

Wonder Woman! LOL!

PS - There was probably more of Anderson Cooper's oily obfuscations than usual, as it's his 41st birthday today. Expect more ooziness with age, Anderson. By 50, he should be a puddle himself.

 
At Tue Jun 03, 09:48:00 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Godspeed on your mission, Dr. Would that the entire apparatus of the Bush administration had the intelligence available to you and G. Gregarious.

 
At Wed Jun 04, 01:32:00 AM, Blogger Swinebread said...

I like Dr. Doom, I hate Dick Cheney

 
At Wed Jun 04, 08:24:00 AM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

Dick Cheney is so evil -

- how evil is he? -

he's so evil, he makes Dr. Doom blank.

 
At Wed Jun 04, 09:22:00 AM, Blogger mwb said...

Wait isn't the McCain Massage area the former Humping Bush's Leg Pavilion?

But I thought that love would never die....

 
At Wed Jun 04, 08:22:00 PM, Blogger Steve said...

SWEET Wonder Woman errr Nancy RULES!

 
At Thu Jun 05, 06:09:00 AM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Nice.

 
At Thu Jun 05, 09:50:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Bradda: Carefull! Those are the sacred Happy Underpants of the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi that you are talking about! ;o)

Utah Savage: Thanks! I got my 'can opener' at the Don's Discount Democratic Demolition Depot. They are having a sale! (And I agree, Randal is indeed the finest comment thinker-upper in the blogosphere.)

Unconventional Conventionist: Ha! Ooziness, indeed. Anderson Cooper's pale pundit piddles shall eventually become pungent political puddles!

Bubs: Thanks, Bubs! Ms Gregarius and I have only the finest fictional intelligence. We made it up ourselves, just like the neocons!

Swinebread: I agree. Dr. Doom is my favorite comic book character of all time. They ruined him the FF movie. He should have his TV show!

Randal Graves: Ha! Match Game! 'Dick Cheney is so evil, he makes Dr. Doom look like Mother Theresa!' (Sorry, that's the best that I could come up with.)

MWB: Indeed, you are correct! The MSM keeps updating their GOP Fawning Technology...

Pidomon: Yay! Indeed she does.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator: Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts