Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, June 13, 2008

You are... Number Six.

 
No time for blogging today! Germaine Gregarious and I are busy in our campaign headquarters devising new and exciting interrogation techniques. (I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! That's Patrick McGoohan's job.) In the meantime you can watch these swell videos! I have Captain James T. Kirk and Mr. Spock singing the "I Touch Myself", and these terrific instructional videos about how to make popcorn with your cell phone! [ 1, 2, 3 ] I have the completely true and accurate evidence for this scientific phenomenon right here: [ 1, 2 ] (I must admit that I like my popcorn made the old fashioned way, smothered in butter and salt and served up in the front row of a black & white science fiction double feature matinee on a Saturday afternoon!)
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

At Fri Jun 13, 05:53:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Damn..I am not the only female to run around the house all day in my teeshirt and underwear..nice to know! ;p

 
At Sat Jun 14, 01:09:00 PM, Blogger GETkristiLOVE said...

I am always up for some Kirk on Spock action. I forgot that Nimoy took his shirt off for Gamesters of Triskelion, was it?

 
At Sat Jun 14, 05:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At the risk of revealing my extreme nerdness, kristilove, I'll correct your citation -- it's actually from "Patterns of Force," alias "the Nazi episode," and not "Gamesters."

That was an entertaining video -- reminds me of the first time I saw K/S fanfiction. I picked up a zine in a dealers room based on its nicely-drawn cover art, and flipped through to find -- well, a whole new take on things. :-)

 
At Mon Jun 16, 09:10:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Dusty: Ha! I don't even wear a T-Shirt! :o)

GETkristiLOVE: Nope. That was Kirk, I believe. Spock was still on the ship in that episode.

Starship Tim: Ha! Starship Tim has the answer for you! Good work, Tim.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts