Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Zaius Nation graphic Was On TV!

 
No time for blogging today! I am too busy being an unwitting participant of the Stephen Colbert/John McCain Green Screen Challenge! [ 1, 2 ] I was watching a brief segment on CNN about the Green Screen Challenge, when I noticed a Zaius Nation graphic during the John McCain/George Bush puppet sequence! (Yay! Look Ma, I'm on TV!) I want to offer my congratulations to YouTube users Deodrus for creating such a great Green Screen Challenge clip. Please go and vote for "John McCain GreenScreen Challenge - The Puppet" as the best-est video ever!

The original picture is from this Zaius Nation post.
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

6 Comments:

At Wed Jun 11, 12:10:00 PM, Blogger Unconventional Conventionist said...

Good for you! I'm sure it won't be the last Zaius Nation graphic to hit big!

 
At Wed Jun 11, 05:20:00 PM, Blogger Bradda said...

Your in the show now meat.

 
At Thu Jun 12, 09:18:00 AM, Blogger puddy said...

nice work dr. z

 
At Thu Jun 12, 10:08:00 AM, Blogger Swinebread said...

That was great. I've been watching a bunch of them

 
At Thu Jun 12, 05:21:00 PM, Blogger Jess Wundrun said...

Really, you saw your stuff on TV? Zowie! How cool is that?

 
At Fri Jun 13, 06:13:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Unconventional Conventionist: Thanks! My part was very minor in this case, though.

Bradda: Jeepers, I feel like I went in a pig and came out a sausage!

kreplech: Thanks!

Swinebread: They are all great! The ones on Colbert's show last night were hilarious!

Jess Wundrun: Thanks! I love your usage of the word, "Zowie!" However, it wasn't my stuff. I just made a small graphic which the the filmmaker used as an element of his work. It was his project, I just get to live vicariously through it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts