Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, July 11, 2008

Who the heck is Lily St. Cyr?

 

Whatever happened to Fay Wray?
That delicate satin draped frame
As it clung to her thigh, how I started to cry
Cause I wanted to be dressed just the same...

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh
Erotic nightmares beyond any measure
And sensual daydreams to treasure forever
Can't you just see it?

Don't dream it - be it.

Ach! We've got to get out of this trap
Before this decadence saps our will
I've got to be strong and try to hang on
Or my mind may well snap
Und my life will be lived for the thrills...

It's beyond me, help me Mommy

God bless Lily St. Cyr...

Who the heck is Lily St. Cyr?
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

8 Comments:

At Fri Jul 11, 09:11:00 PM, Blogger Utah Savage said...

What a lovely trip through almost ancient history of the pin-up girl, exotic dancer, B movie, and Marilyn Monroe's mentor. Thanks for the trip. It was lovely. Bless you Lilly.

 
At Sat Jul 12, 06:40:00 AM, Blogger Germaine Gregarious said...

Ah, my sweet Aunt Lil.

 
At Sat Jul 12, 10:07:00 AM, Blogger Matthew Hubbard said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Mon Jul 14, 05:43:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Utah Savage: I found the link by accident, but I was curious as to she was too from the RHPS reference.

Germaine Gregarious: Ack! I had no idea that you were related. :o)

 
At Mon Jul 14, 09:37:00 AM, Blogger Joe said...

What a beauty--an icon, along with Blaze Starr and Tempest Storm, all classics.

Hubba hubba hubba.

 
At Mon Jul 14, 10:56:00 AM, Blogger Unconventional Conventionist said...

You Ape Bastard!

You have stolen my future post for during the Dem Convention time with "Don't Dream It Be It."

Ooooo, mon frere, since you have trod on my RHPS domain, I find I shall have to get up to some "monkey shines."

Heh.

 
At Mon Jul 14, 12:22:00 PM, Blogger genexs said...

Hmm, now I'm dying to see "Son of Sinbad".

 
At Thu Jul 24, 03:47:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Bubs: Ack! Now I am going to have to look up Blaze Starr and Tempest Storm!

Unconventional Conventionist: Ha! Clearly you are suffering from blog post envy. ;o)

Genexs: Me too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts