Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, July 11, 2008

Who is this 'Fannie Mae' lady and 'Freddie Mac' fellow, anyway?

 
No time for blogging today! Germaine Gregarious and I are busy cleaning out some deadwood in the banking industry. (Why Ms. Gregarious, you seem to have a spot on your shirt... let me get you a moist towelette!) In the meantime you can watch this swell musical video of Raquel Welch singing, "I'm Ready To Groove". (I don't care what the old saying says - I LOVE girls in glasses!) Hmm... Who is this 'Fannie Mae' lady and 'Freddie Mac' fellow, anyway? Their poor penmanship and ghastly grammar are pitifully punctuated and seriously undercapitalized, if you ask me!
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

At Fri Jul 11, 09:16:00 PM, Blogger Utah Savage said...

Germaine, I'll bet you could put that saw to good use of Phil Gramms nuts. And while we're on the topic of nuts, how about the set on that old angry black man with his nuts in a twist talking shit on Fox. Why would any self respecting Black Preacher go on Fox? Rhetorical question? Why, I have no idea what you mean.

 
At Sat Jul 12, 09:02:00 AM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

Aw, nuts.

 
At Mon Jul 14, 05:47:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Utah Savage: Nuts? I like cashews! And brazil nuts and macadamia nuts of course. ;o)

Randal Graves: And nuts are good on ice cream, too! In sundaes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts