Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Monday, October 13, 2008

The Top Secret Alaskan Super-Duper Pooper Scooper Investigation

 
luckily my running mate, Germaine Gregarious, remains unscathed by the recent finding of the Alaskan super-duper pooper scooper investigation...

...despite the number of dead bodies that were discovered, she was found completely innocent because of a large bribe complete lack of evidence,
and her spotless, untarnished record...

...32 arrests, no convictions.
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

At Mon Oct 13, 04:54:00 PM, Blogger Comrade Kevin said...

We'll see where this goes.

 
At Mon Oct 13, 06:10:00 PM, Blogger Billy Miller said...

I recently had to learn the tune "Mission Impossible" for a blues/lounge/jazz band I've been playing with and did a youtube search to learn the tune. What I didn't realize is that it has WORDS! A female group called "The Kane Triplets" sang it in 1968, and the video has lots of shots of hot pistol packing babes I'm sure would be glad to help next time if Germaine and you need help! I think you'll like this one Dr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfes3VTT2bU

 
At Tue Oct 14, 07:34:00 PM, Blogger Steve said...

for some reason i trust the person in the pink T

 
At Wed Oct 15, 03:34:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Comrade Kevin: Knowing me it will go South. :o)

Billy Miller: Ha! I have actually already seen that video, but thank you for reminding me of it. I love that video! I am glad that the author chose to include Batgirl and Supergirl along with Diana Riggs and Modesty Blaise. Yowsa!

Pidomon: Yay! Germaine Gregarious is the ginchiest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts