Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The Hexapodmeisterschaft Robot

 
No time for blooging today! Germaine Gregarious and I have gone incognito to do what we can about America's financial crisis, one Chief Executive Officer at a time. In the meantime, you can watch this swell video of the Hexapodmeisterschaft Robot. (Mankind will have to concede defeat in the war against machines when robots can dance better than their puny wetware rivals.)
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

At Tue Feb 03, 08:01:00 AM, Blogger darkblack said...

That mask is fiendishly clever as always, Doctor - But don't forget the fleshtone opera gloves.

;>)

 
At Tue Feb 03, 05:25:00 PM, Blogger Utah Savage said...

Good luck with your mission. I want those bastards dealt with harshly. I know you two are up to the task. We will expect a full accounting of your success--I think heads on pikes would be good enough to scare the bejezus out of the rest of that greedy, stupid bunch of rascals.

 
At Tue Feb 03, 08:17:00 PM, Blogger ThoughtCriminal said...

Dr Z. - if you end up putting my human head in a jar, I want one of those.

 
At Wed Feb 04, 02:40:00 PM, Blogger Thomas Fummo said...

Ditto what ThoughtCriminal said, but I want a laser cannon too.

 
At Thu Feb 05, 12:07:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

darkblack: That's just silly - gloves don't like opera!

Utah Savage: Thank you, Utah Savage! Heads on pikes shall be the task at hand for a while, I believe. :o)

ThoughtCriminal: I would never put a human head in a jar! That's just gross. I shall put your brain in a jar. Far more civilized.

TF: Oh, that's just silly! Hmm... or is it???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts