Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Raquel Welch in the film, "Fantastic Voyage"

 
No time for blogging today! Dr. Peterson and I are on board the submarine Proteus, inside the brain of Soviet Scientist Jan Benes. We are busy trying to repair a blood clot caused by his prolonged exposure to the Mainstream Media! (His defection to the west is critical to my budget deficit miniaturization program. We must not shrink from our financial duties!) In the meantime you can watch this swell video of the scene of Raquel Welch in the film, "Fantastic Voyage", when her crew members had to save Ms. Welch in the nick of time by groping her body to pull off the evil, slimy anti-bodies that are clinging to her skintight white-rubber wetsuit! (Aside from my acute knowledge of the brain, I also have vast experience of the miniaturization process, because during my presidential campaign I have had to deal with the small minds of so many neoconservative voters.)

(I am rerunning this post because Randal Graves asked for something about Raquel Welch.)
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

At Mon Jul 06, 09:41:00 AM, Blogger dguzman said...

Wheeeeee!!!!

 
At Tue Jul 07, 10:40:00 AM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

You're a superhero!

 
At Wed Jul 08, 07:39:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Distributorcap: Ack! I am having enough trouble seeing past Raquel's skintight white-rubber wetsuit!

Dguzman: :o)

Randal Graves: This is all for you, Randal. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts