Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Monday, June 29, 2009

"Me & Scooby-Doo Down By The Graveyard"

 
No time for blogging today! Some friends of mine and I are busy chasing the Ghost of Finnyan MacDuff. (I think that I can just make this stoplight... Hey, watch it buddy!) In the meantime, you can watch this swell video of "Me & Scooby-Doo Down By The Graveyard" by Captain Plaid & The Video Terrorists. (Ack! Fred found a clue, and Velma lost her glasses! That's a plot twist that I would never have seen coming...)
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

At Mon Jun 29, 05:01:00 PM, Blogger ZIRGAR said...

Bah! I'd a gotten way with it if it hadn't been for you meddlin' simians!

 
At Mon Jun 29, 10:20:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Ack! I liked you better with the Ghost of Finnyan MacDuff mask on. Put it back on! ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts