Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

An Alternate Version of the Short Film "Barrista", by Pen Ward

 
No time for blogging today! I'm busy working on some revolutionary budget proposals that could cut our country's expenditures in half! (I haven't quite worked out all of the details yet, but I'm sure that I can figure it out as I go along!) In the meantime you can watch this alternate version of the short film "Barrista", by Pen Ward. You can also watch the original film, "Barrista" by Pen Ward, to compare the two. (Hey! If this works out alright, it could be a great way to lose weight without dieting!)
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

At Wed Dec 30, 08:06:00 AM, Blogger Teresita said...

Doc, you and that wood saw, you're carrying your experiments on humans too far. Sometimes I think you're nothing but a hirsute Josef Mengele.

 
At Wed Dec 30, 01:30:00 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I can see your girlfriends bellybutton through her clothes.
That's kind of weird. :)

((Hugs))
Laura

 
At Thu Dec 31, 07:31:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Teresita: Ha! Mengele was a hack. I am an artiste! ;o)

sunshine: You have to see the belly button to know where to cut! ;o)

 
At Thu Dec 31, 10:27:00 PM, Blogger Max the drunken severed head said...

Remakes are rarely as good as the originals, even when the characters are waaay hotter.

Happy New Year! May all your cups of coffee be spiked! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts