Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Voice of the Beehive Singing, "I Say Nothing"

 
No time for blogging today! I just woke up from a horrible nightmare. I dreamed that the Health Care Bill was on the rocks, and that President Obama was being attacked from the left and the right over his economic policy. (Thank my lucky stars that it was only a dream!) In the meantime, you can watch this swell video of the Voice of the Beehive singing, "I Say Nothing". (I've had worse nightmares. Once I dreamed that I ate a gaint marshmallow, and the next morning I found that my pillow had disapeared!)
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

At Wed Jan 27, 01:56:00 PM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

At least you didn't dream about eating the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man and wake up to find the entire contents of linen closet had vanished.

 
At Wed Jan 27, 05:08:00 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Ah yes .. the old marshmallow dream.
I may have had that one myself. :P

((Hugs))
Laura

P.S. Cute song!

 
At Wed Jan 27, 07:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Zaius: Once I dreamed that I ate a gaint marshmallow, and the next morning I found that my pillow had disapeared!

Republican Menu Conundrum #1: What wine goes with Moon Pies?

 
At Thu Jan 28, 07:45:00 AM, Blogger Devilham said...

wow, blast from the past! I loved that album!!!! Now I have to go hunting for that!

 
At Sat Jan 30, 12:05:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Randal Graves: Eek! I now fear for my linens. ;o)

Sunshine: Perhaps a common cultural reference. ;o)

Lilith: There is no whine like an old whine! ;o)

Devilham: I love that song! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts