Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Monday, July 09, 2007

I Owe Bill O'Reilly an Apology!

The Nefarious Lair of LGPPP, Inc. (Lesbian Gangs Packing Pink Pistols)

Ack! I think that I owe Bill O'Reilly an apology! Earlier I had reported that he said that there is a national underground network of lesbian gangs carrying pink pistols that are terrorizing the countryside. Well, It seems that he is correct! I have found the link to their headquarters!

The organization is called the The Nefarious Lair of LGPPP, Inc. (Lesbian Gangs Packing Pink Pistols), and they are bent on nothing less than World Domination! It says so right on their sidebar!

Hmm... maybe I can form an alliance with them against the Vulcan, the monkey, the frog and the penguin...

The Nefarious Lair of LGPPP, Inc. (Lesbian Gangs Packing Pink Pistols)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

10 Comments:

At Mon Jul 09, 12:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your idea does have some merit, Zaius, and we certainly agree that man is a pestilence.

Add to that the fact that we share the same hair (fur?) color and we may have something to build on.

 
At Mon Jul 09, 12:41:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

We have the same hair color? And we both seek world domination? That is indeed something to build on! We must get right to work!

 
At Mon Jul 09, 01:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Z, I have placed your offer before the Ladies of the LGPPP. I believe that an acceptable agreement can be negotiated. If you transport yourself over to our Lethal Lesbian Lair, you will see that we've redecorated.

In Mutual Admiration for our Respective Leadership Skills, I am

Germaine Gregarious, Leader LGPPP

P.S. Nice ladybug cake.

 
At Mon Jul 09, 03:48:00 PM, Blogger Evil Spock said...

Evil Spock has already announced being gay-friendly for 2012.

Evil Spock's Rainbow Warriors will rain destruction on your simian kind!

 
At Mon Jul 09, 07:16:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Okay Doc, can you see this one?

 
At Tue Jul 10, 08:11:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Germaine Gregarious: I love what you have done with the Lethal Lesbian Lair! It looks great!

I also believe that an acceptable agreement can be negotiated. We shall make a formidable team against those that would oppose us.

I just love all of these "L" words! Lois Lane, Lana Lang, Lex Luthor, Lethal Lesbian Lair! Yay!

Evil Spock: Let's see which sounds more foreboding, "Spock's Rainbow Warriors" or "The Nefarious Lair of Lesbian Gangs Packing Pink Pistols, Inc." Hmmm... I wonder...

Dr. Monkerstein: Ack! You look like a tiny Ted Kennedy!

 
At Tue Jul 10, 09:02:00 AM, Blogger Angry Ballerina said...

Consider me and my lead pipe at your service.

 
At Tue Jul 10, 09:16:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Yay! We can sure use someone that is clearly both knowledgeable and well versed in the concept of "advanced political theory." And you can even bring your own equipment! Thank you for the vote support, Angry Ballerina!

 
At Tue Jul 10, 11:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I support their takeover. When the women take over, I plan to angle for being a house male, instead of a field male.

 
At Wed Jul 11, 06:40:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

I think that is a good plan. You have accepted the inevitible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts