Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, July 20, 2007

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator is Increasing His Troop Levels!

Junior Intergalactic Gladiator!
Back on Thursday, July 12, Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator had a new Junior Intergalactic Gladiator! Well, actually his wife Patricia had the child, Jon just gets to brag about it on his blog. The have named their son Paxton, which of course means Mega-Rod "Peacful Place." If you get a moment, please go and visit Jon and Patricia and give them your best wishes.

I had meant to post about this sooner, but I am afraid that I am just an unworthy slouch with no work ethic. Doh!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

At Fri Jul 20, 12:22:00 PM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Hey thanks for the tip o' the hat.

I think I'll return the favor by announcing my candidacy for the President of the United States.

 
At Sat Jul 21, 06:15:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Good work! another candidate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts