Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy Birthday, Blue Gal!

 

Do you know what day it is? Yes, I know that it was this day in 1980 that Ronald Reagan was nominated for President in Detroit! I'm not talking about that. Today is a very special event. It is Blue Gal's Birthday! Go and give her your best wishes already! And I wouldn't mention that whole Ronald Reagan if I were you. Happy Birthday, Blue Gal!

Here is a picture of Blue Gal from her non-flickred webcam photoset.
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

At Mon Jul 16, 11:45:00 AM, Blogger Fran / Blue Gal said...

once again, I'm speechless. I love you with every fiber of my being, Zaius. And some non-fiberoid parts, too.


xoxoxoxo

Fran/BG

 
At Tue Jul 17, 01:30:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Aw, shucks. I love you to, Blue Gal. *blush*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts