Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Freida Bee's Birthday is Tomorrow

 
No time for blogging today! Germaine Gregarious and I are busy shopping for a gift for Freida Bee's birthday, which is tomorrow! I think that we have narrowed it down to either a grenade launcher or a box of anti-personnel land mines. (It's probably a good idea to get something that the whole family can enjoy.) In the meantime you can watch these swell political videos. I've got "Lapdogs of the Corporate Press", "Colbert Report: Kiss Mitt Goodbye", Senseless Pundit Election Babble and a report on how Bush, the GOP & FOX Gear Up their Obama Attack Machine. Video links via Crooks and Liars and Think Progress.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

6 Comments:

At Wed Feb 13, 01:29:00 PM, Blogger Fran said...

A grenade launcher! That makes my underpants go "whooohooo!"

 
At Wed Feb 13, 02:16:00 PM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

A grenade launcher would be most excellent, but the shock of watching your enemies blown to bits by a misstep onto a land mine? Priceless!

 
At Wed Feb 13, 04:32:00 PM, Blogger Friðvin said...

Valentine's Day to boot. If she'd stop by my house late afternoon I'd share *part* of a luscious chocolate truffle with her.

 
At Thu Feb 14, 01:16:00 AM, Blogger Freida Bee said...

Well, well, well. I can hardly wait to see what lusciousness you and Ms. Gregarious are cooking up. I certainly enjoyed the videos.

Konagaod, I know this will come as a huge shock, but I do enjoy chocolate,

 
At Thu Feb 14, 09:39:00 AM, Blogger Angry Ballerina said...

Thanks for the heads up.

(Am I like, the youngest blogger around here?????)

 
At Thu Feb 14, 07:57:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

FranIAm: Whee! I love it when your underpants go "whooohooo!"

Randal Graves: Indeed! They call them "anti-personnel" for a reason. They are also lots of fun at parties!

konagod: Yay! Chocolate! My favorite. I'll take two, please!

Freida Bee: I am still double checking to see if we have enough blasting caps and fuses.

Angry Ballerina: I don't think that you are quite the youngest blogger around here. Let's see, you are about 14, and Evil Dictator is about 13, and Joe's Movie Corner is about 11, I believe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts