Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Things Aren't Always What They Seem

 
Click to enlarge
I am shocked (shocked, I say!) at the blatent misrepresentation created recently by the website Crooks and Liars. This brand of yellow journaism directed at Vice President Cheney is false and reprehensible.


A recent photo that was posted on the White House website led to some speculation as to what was reflected in the lenses of his sunglasses.


According to the staff at Crooks and Liars, the image reflected in the Vice President's sunglasses is Ann Coulter displaying her recently completed breast augmentation surgery as the latest stage of her ongoing sex change and gender reassignment surgery. (Soon her life-long dream of becoming a woman will be a reality!)


This, of course, is hogwash! Upon closer examination, you can clearly see that the the reflected image is merely Cheney's own hand holding the half-eaten thigh bone of a murdered Iraqi child that has been "liberated" by his good friends at Blackwater USA. Mystery solved! (Nothing to see here, people. Move along, move along...)


UPDATE: Angry Dave over at Read My Mind has also put up a great post about Cheney's sunglasses!


UPDATE:Christopher of From The Left has also put up a great post about Cheney's sunglasses!
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

12 Comments:

At Thu Apr 10, 07:02:00 AM, Blogger pissed off patricia said...

It's just cheney holding his pole. If you were married to Lynn Cheney you would probably hold your pole often and smile too.

 
At Thu Apr 10, 08:14:00 AM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

Mmm, desert mesquite with a healthy dollop of crude. Yum!

 
At Thu Apr 10, 08:48:00 AM, Blogger Jess Wundrun said...

What a silly mistake. Everyone knows that the half-eaten thigh bone of a murdered Iraqi child is like, twice the size of Ann Coulter.

 
At Thu Apr 10, 09:16:00 AM, Blogger chaos4700 said...

LOL! Mystery solved. Also, I need to be more careful about reading your exhaustive investigations when I'm out of the comfort of my own home. I almost peed my pants after reading that! :D

 
At Thu Apr 10, 09:21:00 AM, Blogger Angry Ballerina said...

And here I was hoping it WAS Ann Coulter...Does that make me gay?

 
At Thu Apr 10, 02:30:00 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

A HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Love it! I have this up and ID'd the freaky reflection as an alien encounter.

Maybe from a Cheney visit to Area 51.

 
At Thu Apr 10, 02:34:00 PM, Blogger Dean Wormer said...

Ha!

Word from the White House cook is that he prefers his children medium rare.

 
At Thu Apr 10, 07:40:00 PM, Blogger Dave The Angry Rhode Islander said...

Hogwash! If you want to see the real image, I have it on my blog. The pure, unadulterated, non-photoshopped version. Really.

 
At Thu Apr 10, 08:31:00 PM, Blogger Dave The Angry Rhode Islander said...

Doc, thanks for the kind mention.

 
At Fri Apr 11, 06:31:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Pissed Off Patricia: If I was married to Lynn Cheney I would jump off a bridge!

Randal Graves: An oily desert dessert! (Ick. None for me, thanks!)

Jess Wundrun: Indeed! A half-eaten thigh bone of a murdered Iraqi child is also far more palatable than Ann Coulter. ;o)

chaos4700: Oh, dear! I shall have to lend you a fresh pair of Happy Underpants to wear! (Please don't pee in them.)

Angry Ballerina: Of course not! She has not yet comleted her gender reassignment surgery. She is still a man!

Liberality: Indeed! He is even more frightening when he is eating the brains of unsuspecting Republicans.

Christopher: Ha! I shall contact Mulder and Scully forthwith! I love your post! I have added a link to your version to my post.

Dean Wormer: Hmm... What do you think he uses? Ketchup, or A-1 Sauce?

Dave The Angry Rhode Islander: Ha! I love it! I have added link to your version to my post as well.

 
At Sat Apr 12, 04:36:00 PM, Blogger Distributorcap said...

see what happens when i work too hard -- i miss all the fun that has been a barrel of monkeys

oops!

8-)

 
At Wed Apr 16, 06:36:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts