Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's Election Year Again, Time For Some More Delicious Terrorist Alert Milkshakes!

 

Now that we have been informed by the McCain campaign that we can expect some more of those delicious Terrorist Alert Milkshakes that we have all grown to know and love during each election cycle, perhaps now is a good time to review some of the culinary masterpieces they were served during the Bush administration. I have this swell video put together by Keith Olbermann that explains in detail those past election-time frappe treats that we have all enjoyed as a snack or dessert. Guaranteed to chase the economic blues away and sugarcoat those drooping poll results!

It's Election Year Again, Time For Some More Delicious Terrorist Alert Milkshakes!

it's an election year! This is the perfect time to sit back and relax with a cool, refreshing Terrorist Alert Milkshake. Here is the recipe in case you have forgotten. (It will also be reprinted soon on Cindy McCain's website!)

Recipe for a Terrorist Alert Milkshake

Ingredients:

1 carton (or more) of Insane Despot Ice Cream
1 disenfranchised population
The Mainstream Media
Plenty of horse manure
10 oz. box of xenophobia, partially thawed

Directions:

Using the Insane Despot Ice Cream as a base, mix the horse manure, the media and the population into a blender until the voter's overactive imaginations are at a fever pitch and the economy is ridiculously overextended. Make sure that the people's resolve dissolves completely and the political pundits are foamy, frothy and drooling. Let stand until fear and intimidation start to congeal. Garnish with a fresh strawberry!


It's Election Year Again, Time For Some More Delicious Terrorist Alert Milkshakes!

 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

16 Comments:

At Thu Jun 26, 10:46:00 AM, Blogger Fran said...

Groovy milkshake.

I'd drink some but I am afeared!!

I wrote about fear and courage today- but no milkshakes.

Maybe I should serve them...

 
At Thu Jun 26, 10:47:00 AM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

10 oz.? You think that's enough?

 
At Thu Jun 26, 10:56:00 AM, Blogger Unconventional Conventionist said...

Could I have a wee bit of mint in my milkshake? Thanks.

 
At Thu Jun 26, 06:01:00 PM, Blogger Westcoast Walker said...

I wouldn't take the Kool-Aid at the McCain household either!

Brilliant piece BTW - your point is well made - I raise a grande, extra foam & chocolate sprinkled iced terror-chino in your honour.

 
At Thu Jun 26, 07:03:00 PM, Blogger Ubermilf said...

I was terrorized by John Ashcroft's singing voice, and nobody did anything about that threat.

 
At Thu Jun 26, 07:58:00 PM, Blogger Bradda said...

I'll take my shake with a double shot of rum please. Feel free to leave the bottle.

 
At Thu Jun 26, 08:59:00 PM, Blogger Steve said...

the graphics are such a poster or bumper sticker just needing to happen

 
At Thu Jun 26, 09:08:00 PM, Blogger Distributorcap said...

you mean cindy mccain will steal this recipe!! oh my, theft alert

maybe we should just out all buy legal assault weapons and carry them around to protect us from those nasty milk shake turrists

 
At Fri Jun 27, 09:23:00 AM, Blogger dguzman said...

I'm feeling a tad lactose intolerant, but thanks anyway, McFossilTeeth!

 
At Fri Jun 27, 10:52:00 AM, Blogger Dean Wormer said...

I drink your milkshake. I drink it up.

As a teenager I drove my parent's car into a lake.

After it was repaired I argued that I was the only one that should be allowed to drive it since I was the one on the lookout for lakes.

That's what I hear when I hear Republicans argue that a continuation of the Bush administration through McCain will somehow keep us safe.

 
At Fri Jun 27, 12:29:00 PM, Blogger Swinebread said...

I'm so scared, I'm gulping it down!

 
At Fri Jun 27, 04:04:00 PM, Blogger Utah Savage said...

I'm going to stop eating and hide under my bed with my strait edged razor clutched in my hand and ready to cut hamstrings.

 
At Sat Jun 28, 11:31:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

FranIAm: Thanks, FranIAm! There is nothing to fear but fear itself! (But carry a big stick anyway!)

Randal Graves: I think 10 ounces is plenty. xenophobia is strong stuff! Just ask Lou Dobbs.

Unconventional Conventionist: OK! Mint flavored for you!

Westcoast Walker: Thanks, Westcoast Walker! No more lattes for me, it's extra foam & chocolate sprinkled iced terror-chinos all the way!

Übermilf: Egads! John Ashcroft's singing voice was about the only thing in the administration that was on key!

Bradda: Rum would be a good idea. I think that you'll need it!

Pidomon: Alas, my meager resources will limit my ability to render this anywhere but on the internet. Feel free to use my graphics in any way you like, though!

Distributorcap: Yep! It's another Cindy swipe! But I think the laws state clearly that only Republicans are allowed ot carry legal assault weapons. Just ask Blackwater!

Dguzman: Ha! Soy milkshake for you! Good choice.

Dean Wormer: Your story about your rationalization of driving your parent's car into a lake actually makes sense, in a very twisted way. Are sure that you aren't secretly a Republican!?!? ;0)

Swinebread: Drink up, there's plenty more where that came from!

Utah Savage: Ham? I love ham! Two slices, please!

 
At Sat Jun 28, 12:32:00 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Speaking of manure and terrorist alerts, did you see that the Justice Department is paying out multi-millions of dollars to the scientist who they publicly named as "person of interest" in the anthrax scare?

 
At Sat Jun 28, 09:28:00 PM, Blogger Madam Z said...

Mmmmm...looks good! I have developed a severely elevated high level of thirst. But I have a guarded, low tolerance for political chicanery. What to do? What to do?

 
At Mon Jun 30, 08:39:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Bubs: I saw that! I tis hard to imagine that the White House is keeping us safe from terrorists when they can't seem to catch any!

Madam Z: Drink deep, or taste not the Terrorist Alert Milkshake. ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts