Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Sunday, January 18, 2009

A doggy and Kitty in Love ('The Good Life')

 
No time for blogging today! I seem to have gotten myself into something of a sticky-wicket. (The next time I buy a 'build-a-ship-in-a bottle' kit, I fully intend to read the directions more closely!) In the meantime you can watch this swell video of a doggy and kitty in love. I don't care what those Pro-Proposition 8 people say, I am all for gay marriage if it means more weddings of doggies and kitties!
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

6 Comments:

At Sun Jan 18, 10:22:00 AM, Blogger Steve said...

I wish them well but for some reason I see the cat leaving with all the milk bones and poor puppy left to wonder what went wrong.

 
At Sun Jan 18, 10:31:00 AM, Blogger Life As I Know It Now said...

you have been tagged if you want to play.

 
At Sun Jan 18, 08:31:00 PM, Blogger BAC said...

Kits come with directions? Who knew??


BAC

 
At Mon Jan 19, 09:52:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Pidomon: Don't be silly! Cats are far to picky to eat Milk Bones. :o)

Liberality: Ack! OK!

BAC: I try to avoid them myself. Who really follows the directions, anyway? ;o)

 
At Thu Mar 01, 01:13:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, the leaves are rustling in the gentle breeze; the day is perfect. This is how you imagine your wedding day. Perfect! You may be exchanging your wedding vows in a church or you may have decided to exchange your wedding vows outside, at a beach or parkland


Wedding Venues Byron Bay

 
At Thu Mar 01, 01:30:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wedding receptions are usually the biggest expense for any bride and groom. So finding ways to minimize this cost is critical to keeping to your wedding budget on track. Here's five simple ways to save on your wedding reception.


wedding chair hire sydney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts