Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hippies Were Right!

 
No time for blogging today! Germaine Gregarious and I are busy in the kitchen cooking up some ideas about how to best negotiate with those hardworking AIG executives. (We think that they might enjoy a nice corporate team-building picnic event, we just aren't sure which caliber to use...) In the meantime you can watch this swell video about how hippies were right that I shamelessly stole from Liberality's awesome blog. (You can tell that I'm a hippy. I still have flashbacks, bean bag chairs and I enjoy mini skirts and go go boots! And Ms. Gregarious definately puts the "DIE!" in Tie-Dye.)
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

7 Comments:

At Thu Mar 19, 08:35:00 AM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

Hippies? But they were filthy and dirty and fucking and wore flowers in their hair and went to San Francisco and we all saw how that turned out: single-handedly sabotaging Nam via deadly floral arrangements!

 
At Thu Mar 19, 12:35:00 PM, Blogger Kulkuri said...

I stole the video from you, Thanks!!

What Randal said!!

 
At Thu Mar 19, 04:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'nice corporate team-building picnic event' - if it's in Vegas and includes strippers you can count them in!

 
At Fri Mar 20, 05:32:00 PM, Blogger Tengrain said...

Graves, you swine!

I grew up in Berkeley, and while admitedly a bit grubby behind the ears in my youth, I was never dirty.

The rest? Guilty as charged!

Regards,

Tengrain

 
At Sat Mar 21, 08:50:00 AM, Blogger Life As I Know It Now said...

most folks think I am really very clean, with just a bit of a potty mouth, and I'm working on that.

thanks for the linky love you damned dirty, hippie ape man you!

 
At Wed Mar 25, 10:02:00 AM, Blogger Grandpa Eddie said...

I'm damn glad to know that we were right.....it's just to bad nobody fucking' listened to us!

 
At Wed Mar 25, 03:07:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Randal Graves: Hippies, my good sir, are the next best thing to godliness. Flower arrangements and all. :o)

Kulkuri: Cool! It's a great video.

Jang-chub Ozer: OK! I'll bring the ants! :o)

Tengrain: Yay! A fellow heathen! :o)

Liberality: No, Thank you!

Grandpa Eddie: We will make them listen this time. (I hope!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts