Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Confirmed: God is Slightly Gay

 
No time for blogging today! I am in a rush to get to an appointment with my hairdresser. (My hair is a mess! I have split ends, it's all limp and frizzy, and I have all manner of major and minor hair-related glitchyness. I simply can't do a thing with it!) In the meantime you can read this swell article that I found on Nailing Jello to the Wall called "Confirmed: God is Slightly Gay". Seeing Eye Chick also has an interesting post about the same subject. (...Now if I can just make this next yellow light... ACK! Get outta the way! I knew that I should have taken the 10th Street exit...)
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

At Thu Jul 09, 05:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Plug Dr Zaius. I am really flattered. I too am having a hair day. I wont say bad, because bad doesnt really describe my level of frustration. I wish I could get that strawberry blond dream you got going on. You look fabulous in red-gold.

 
At Thu Jul 09, 07:15:00 PM, Blogger Sue J said...

Thanks for the linky luv, Dr Z! Hope your split ends have been remedied!

 
At Fri Jul 10, 08:13:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Seeing Eye Chick: Why thank you, Seeing Eye Chick! I think that I need to use more conditioner, however...

Sue J: You can't begin to imagine my problems... When I have a bad hair day, I really have a bad hair day!

 
At Thu Jul 16, 09:37:00 PM, Blogger BAC said...

... she is.


BAC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts