Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Monday, August 31, 2009

Free Money With Kevin Trudeau


The economy is in such a mess that I think that we need new financial leadership. I nominate Kevin Trudeau! (His name is French, you know.) [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ] He offers what this country really needs - free money! This man has such considerable financial acumen that I think that he could make a legitmate competitive run for congress. I imagine that he would do well in Alaska, or even in the southern states - if he can get his "Jesus" on.
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

7 Comments:

At Mon Aug 31, 12:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...If he can get his Jesus On."

LOL

It would funny if it weren't so tragically true.

sigh.

 
At Mon Aug 31, 02:10:00 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Yummy! He's a very handsome man! He surrounds himself with only the best!
Hey! Is he "The Most Interesting Man In The World??"
Yum, yum, yum!
((Hugs))
Laura

 
At Tue Sep 01, 01:30:00 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Kevin Trudeau...ugh. He used to frequent a cigar shop I used to go to...and he had an office (briefly) in the town I work in. What a sleaze.

 
At Tue Sep 01, 09:58:00 AM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

There you go again, bashing the frogs. There's a reason they kicked him out the country, mon dieu!

 
At Tue Sep 01, 12:07:00 PM, Blogger EspressoFrog said...

non non, you messieurs can keep him :-)

 
At Wed Sep 02, 07:15:00 AM, Blogger ZIRGAR said...

Screw Trudeau! I say we need Matthew Lesko!

Lesko, Lesko, he's our man. If he can't do it, well, I'm sure he can!

 
At Wed Sep 02, 08:50:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Seeing Eye Chick: I am sure that with ony a few sex scandals and a couple of accusations of misappropriated funds that Kevin Trudeau can be will on his way to GOP stardom! ;o)

Sunshine: I am not sure that he is of Dos Equis commercial guy status, yet... ;o)

Bubs: Ack! You have met him? My condolences. ;o)

Randal Graves: I love the French! They invented French fries, you know. ;o)

EspressoFrog: In a jar with a tight lid, perhaps. ;o)

Zirgar: I actually don't think that Matthew Lesko is evil enough to run for congress, at elast not as a Republican. ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts